Welcome to the ARNU Box Forum

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Greetings all! We have now released Pure Linux 4.0.6 which is Kodi 17.5 and now has Emulationstation. It is currently for 64bit devices (Mach 10 64bit, Mach 10 64bit V2, Novem)

2. Greetings all! We have now released a 32Bit Pure Linux 4.0.7 which is Kodi 17.6 It is currently for 32Bit devices Mach 10 & Mach 8
  3. Please do not discuss, post or link about 3rd party add-ons / applications. If we see a post that violates this, we will warn you and delete your post. Thank you
  4. If you are having issues and technical problems relating to ARNU Box products (not 3rd party applications) and are not being answered on the forum, please email us sales@arnubox.com . Thank you!

Mach Q

Discussion in 'Announcements and Updates' started by OldSkoolArnu, Jan 7, 2018.

1. OldSkoolArnu

OldSkoolArnu New Member

I don't see any support for the Mach Q, which box is most closest for support?
  2. AccordXTC

AccordXTC Administrator Staff Member

Hello OldSkoolArnu

The forum boards will be revamped shortly. What did you need help with and I will help you.
  3. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Hello,
    Also got Mach Q pure linux !
    It plays well but it seems that after a while (few hours) on kodi home screen it goes to sleep and I can never wake it up again as I need to power it off / on to get it on again ... I got last realeased, went to factory default and disabled CEC & screensaver
    Any clues ?

Regards
    Xavier
  4. AccordXTC

Hello Xavier

What version of Pure Linux are you running. Also have you installed anything on the box or is this a factory reset unit with nothing on it
  5. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Hi it is 4.0.2, thanks
  6. AccordXTC

Hello Xavier

That's the last version for this unit as it's now discontinued. Have you tried a factory reset?
  7. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Hi,
    Yes I tried, but after a while its seems asleep and black screen but only way to switch on is power off then on. The only trick I found is to play a movie, put it in pause, and shutdown tv. Later when I switch on again the tv I can use my mach Q again.
    Thanks
  8. AccordXTC

Hello Xavier

Is this with a stock box nothing installed? If your installing add-ons or themes then you'll have to look to see what you've installed that's causing it.
  9. Xavier

Xavier New Member

I also tried with nothing installed except arnu soft... no luck. I only connect my cifs drive from my synology
  10. AccordXTC

Hello Xavier

If your within your 1 year warranty then I would contact sales@arnubox.com and see what can be done next.
  11. Xavier

Xavier New Member

No sorry...
  12. AccordXTC

Hello Xavier

Unfortunately there isn't much more that can be done. The Mach Q has been discontinued for a while now and has older hardware compared to newer models they offer now. The speed difference alone would be well worth to replace the box.
  13. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Sad... I like it because it cover a lot of my need and work well 75%of the time. 1080p h265... Is it possible to go back to older version ? Get some logs to find the source ? Or get src code to try to maintain myself ? Thanks
  14. AccordXTC

Hello Xavier

No not possible.