Welcome to the ARNU Box Forum

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Greetings all! We have now released Pure Linux 4.0.6 which is Kodi 17.5 and now has Emulationstation. It is currently for 64bit devices (Mach 10 64bit, Mach 10 64bit V2, Novem)

2. Greetings all! We have now released a 32Bit Pure Linux 4.0.7 which is Kodi 17.6 It is currently for 32Bit devices Mach 10 & Mach 8
  3. Please do not discuss, post or link about 3rd party add-ons / applications. If we see a post that violates this, we will warn you and delete your post. Thank you
  4. If you are having issues and technical problems relating to ARNU Box products (not 3rd party applications) and are not being answered on the forum, please email us sales@arnubox.com . Thank you!

I did a factory reset...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Robyn, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Robyn

Robyn New Member

Now every time I shut down or reboot it resets all over again, deleting all of my settings. How can I prevent this?

Not 100% sure on model but it is the Gold kit...remote and box.
  2. AccordXTC

AccordXTC Administrator Staff Member

Hello Robyn

Have you tried doing a hard factory rest. Try doing this and once you go through the wizard restart the box and see if everything stays the same. If your installing any 3rd party add on's or themes this could be causing the issue.

3. Robyn

Robyn New Member

Hello, I just did a hard reset. I went through the wizard normally. I did not download any applications. I then rebooted and same thing, back at square one.
  4. AccordXTC

Hello Robyn

When you go through the setup wizard do you complete the whole setup and then click finish? Also confirm you have no updates available as well. Current version is 4.0.5
  5. Dickeddave

Dickeddave New Member

Hi. I also did a 're boot as was having the same issue. My issue now is that I can't get any cloudwords to work. It just says download was interrupted. I've got good speeds through the speed test so guess it's not a connection issue. Has anyone got any ideas. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. AccordXTC

Are you wired or wireless for the box?

7. Dickeddave

Dickeddave New Member

I'm wired with good speeds and I also tried with wi fi.

8. Dickeddave

Dickeddave New Member

My clock is also 1 hour behind.

9. AccordXTC

Try using CA or USA for a Cloudword it's possible the one your trying to download is having an issue or no longer available.

The clock can be adjusted in the system settings section under regional for the time zone.
    Dickeddave likes this.
  10. Dickeddave

Dickeddave New Member

Clock all sorted thanks and cloudword for USA worked so must just be the few that I used to have that No longer work. I don't actually want the add ons that USA put on tho. Which is the best way to take them all off? Also something that used to drive me mad and I couldn't find where to turn off but someone pointed me in the right direction is the click sounds when navigating the menus. Do u know where the setting is located? Thanks.

11. AccordXTC

Best way is to just factory reset or manually go in to the add-ons section and uninstall each one you don't want.

To turn the auto clicks off if you go to System then Settings then System and to the audio section and in there you can turn off key clicks.
    Dickeddave likes this.
  12. Dickeddave

Dickeddave New Member

Thanks for your help.

AccordXTC likes this.